Re: [802.3_RTPGE] Preliminary Objectives -what are we missing - e.g., latency?

Hello George

I tend to agree that the latency is the central issue in the control network. If we specify the speed, and distance, the latency is the 3rd definitive parameter.

The exact language or number cannot be fixed at this time though (or better to say   I do not know a good number ).

But e.g   40 ns or less  ?

Best regards ,

Yakov Belopolsky

Manager , R&D