Von: Thilo Streichert [mailto:thilo.streichert@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Juli 2012 09:34
An: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_RTPGE] Answers to PoE and Channel Model ad hoc

Dear RTPGE-Colleagues,

Stefan and I discussed the questions of the PoE and the Channel Model questionnaire. The answers and some figures of a
wiring harness with typical automotive connectors can be found in the following PDF:

Unfortunately, we cannot attend the San Diego meeting, but we can discuss upcoming questions of course by mail or phone.

Kind regards,
Thilo

Dr. Thilo Streichert
Daimler AG
Group Research & Advanced Engineering
E/E-Architectures & Standards
HPC: G007/W59 - RD/ESA
71059 Sindelfingen/Germany

Phone: +49 7031 4389845
Mobile: +49 151 5860 4771
Fax:       +49 711 3052195843

Mail: Thilo.Streichert@xxxxxxxxxxx

Address for visitors
Room 3.043
Hanns-Klemm-Str. 45
D-71034 Böblingen
Germany

Daimler AG
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Stuttgart
HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No. 19360
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Wolfgang Bernhard, Christine Hohmann-Dennhardt, Wilfried Porth, Andreas Renschler, Bodo Uebber, Thomas Weber
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein, HRA 5566

persoenlich haftender Gesellschafter:
Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein, HRB 4405

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dipl.-Kfm. Hans Rosenberger, Dipl.-Ing. Bernhard Rosenberger, Dipl.-Ing. Peter Rosenberger, Dr. rer. nat. Tosja Zywietz

Disclaimer http://www.rosenberger.com/Disclaimer/disclaimer.html