[802.3_RTPGE] Canceled: Conference call on Energy Efficient Ethernet for RTPGE - Thursday, October 18 at 8AM PDT

Folks,

As of 9:25 AM PDT today, I have received no requests to present or for meeting access information.  S, I see no need to hold a conference call.   If anyone is interested in working on an EEE proposal for the group, please contact me.

Mike