[802.3_RTPGE] EMI ad hoc call doodle poll

Dear colleagues,

Stefan, Mehmet and I would like to hold an EMC ad hoc conference call before Christmas.

We propose a time in the morning PST / evening CET during the week December 17th to December 21st.

We set up a Doodle poll for the meeting. The link to the poll is here:

http://www.doodle.com/anceyentdcpe6h8e

Topics we plan to cover in the call include:

Work to define the next levels of the EMC framework and seek consensus

Further discussion on mode conversion in link segments, and the characterization of connectors, cables and link segments

Limit line discussion (immunity and emissions); can we make progress towards defining a common set of limit lines for 1G?

BIN definition discussion

Noise measurements and models

We invite contributions on these and any other EMC topics. Once we have established a date we will ask for presentations to be submitted. They will be posted on the ad hoc web site before the meeting.

Links to previous materials:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/RTPGE/public/nov12/pischl_01_1112_rtpge.pdf

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/RTPGE/public/nov12/buntz_01_1112_rtpge.pdf

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/RTPGE/public/nov12/mei_01_1112_rtpge.pdf

Please respond to the Doodle poll before the end of this week. We will send out details for the ad hoc meeting early next week.

Best regards,

Gavin, Mehmet, Stefan.

RTPGE EMC ad hoc co-chairs