[802.3_RTPGE] RTPGE EMC ad hoc meeting 17th December at 9am PST / 6pm CET

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce the next meeting of the RTPGE EMC ad hoc. It will be held by teleconference on Monday 17th December at 9am PST / 6pm CET. Thanks to those who replied to the Doodle poll.

We will be discussing a work plan for the ad hoc.

We would encourage contributions in the following areas:

1)      Proposals for measurement methodology or definitions of the measurements desired for EM ingress and egress models.

2)      Measurement data – any data that is already available (either conversion parameters, or measurements of a component of the EM noise, or of the EM environment as a whole).

Please send meeting materials to the reflector by the end of the day on Thursday 13th December, so that they can be reviewed by the group members before the conference call.

Agenda for the call:

Cover patent policy

Call for patents

RTPGE EMC ad hoc work plan

Presentations on EMC measurement methodology and data

Please review the patent policy prior to the meeting:

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.ppt

If you plan to attend, please send an email to Gavin at gparnaby@xxxxxxxxxxx with your name and affiliation. We will send the call in information to attendees on Friday.

Regards,

Gavin Parnaby, Marvell