[802.3_RTPGE] [EMI ad hoc]: slides of possible inputs of automotive OEMs

Colleagues,

as discussed in our EMI ad hoc conf call I am sending out the 1st draft of the ideas what type of
emission measurements (point 2) the automotive industry could provide and as discussed in the

conference call we would go on with the following steps:

1) refine and detail the test setup of these emission measurements, so everyone can conduct
    similar measurements and then distribute the setup and then
2) try to get different emission measurements from different OEMs/car models to have a solid
    basis of noisefloor measurements.

So to ensure the measurement results are useful for the chip design, I would appreciate your feedback on
what kind of noise information is relevant for the chip design (especially frequency range of emission measurement,
presentation of data, but also measurement on different locations in the car/at different modes of the car, etc.).

Regards,
Stefan

Dr.-Ing. Stefan Buntz
Daimler AG
Group Research & Advanced Engineering
Abt. RD/EEP

HPC 059-U059
Wilhelm-Runge-Strasse 11
89081 Ulm/Germany

Phone +49 (0)7 31 505-2089
Fax +49 (0)7 11 30521 64595
mailto:stefan.buntz@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.