Re: [802.3_RTPGE] Link segment insertion loss and cable gauge

Todd,

Todd wrote: I would suggest that we provide Insertion Loss equation based on Cat6A / Class Ea with scaling factor for gauge size and temperature de-rating co-efficient.

Chris: The basis for the March presentation was to provide such information.

Regards,

Chris