Von: Mehmet Tazebay [mailto:mtazebay@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013 23:25
An: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_RTPGE] EMC/Noise Ad Hoc contributions

Dear Colleagues,

We’d like to invite your contributions for EMC/Noise Ad Hoc.  We will call for a meeting when we attain sufficient material.  Here are the main open topics:

·         Balance properties of MDI connectors and inline connectors for automotive applications

·         Environmental (temperature, shaking, and etc. ) effects for the RTPGE channels

·         Consensus building for TX PSD mask, emission and immunity limit lines, worst Alien XTALK noise (based on the use cases as proposed)

·         In-car impulse noise parameters

·         Other

Please contact me if there is/are particular area(s) that you’d like to contribute by the end of  6/7/2013 so we can organize the conference call accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Mehmet V. Tazebay