[802.3_RTPGE] Reminder: [802.3_RTPGE] Channel definitions ad hoc

Subject: Channel definitions ad hoc conference call - Thursday June 27, 8 AM PST

Minutes action items: Thursday June 20, 8 AM PST

(1)Reviewed patent policy

(2)Discussed link segment balance characteristics

Volunteers to perform balance testing including round robin

>>Sterling Vaden – OCC (test fixtures UTP/shielded)

>>Sasha Babenko - Molex

>Michael – delphi

>>UNH-IOL –UTP and shielded Testing – test fixtures for shielded link segments

>>Chris D. test plan for June 27

(3)Link segment return loss

Using automotive link segment topology and configurations generate RL results utilize 6A…volunteers

>>Sterling Vaden – modeling results (June 27)

(4)Automotive and industrial cabling environments Link segment temperature dependencies for cables and connectors to 125 deg C

Brief review: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/public/may13/Babenko_3bp_01_0513.pdf

Agenda: Thursday June 27, 8 AM

(1)Link segment temperature dependencies for cables and connectors to 125 deg C

review: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/public/may13/Babenko_3bp_01_0513.pdf

(2)Link segment balance

>>Chris D. test plan for June 27

(3)Link segment return loss

>>Sterling Vaden – modeling results (June 27)

(4)>>other(s)

Please respond with your interests in contributing as soon as possible to coordinate presentations and agenda.

Ad hoc – co-chairs

Chris DiMinico – MC Communications

Mehmet Tazebay – Broadcom

1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM PDT
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/214930325

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (630) 869-1015
Access Code: 214-930-325

Meeting ID: 214-930-325

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.In a message dated 6/20/2013 12:08:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, CDimi80749@xxxxxxx writes:

Colleagues,

Forgot to mention, could those attending the ad hoc call today please respond with their attendance...

Regards, Chris

>>Link segment temperature dependencies for cables and connectors to 125 deg C

>>Link segment balance

>>Link segment return loss

>>other(s)

Please respond with your interests in contributing as soon as possible to coordinate presentations and agenda.

Ad hoc – co-chairs

Chris DiMinico – MC Communications

Mehmet Tazebay – Broadcom

Webex information:

1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/419056117

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (619) 550-0003
Access Code: 419-056-117

Meeting ID: 419-056-117

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

In preparation for July Interim scheduling weekly conference calls starting

Thursday June 20, 8 AM PST to close on channel definitions.

Webex information to follow.

Inviting contributions: