[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp Geneva Information

Colleagues,

The P802.3bp RTPGE Task Force will be meeting next week at the July Plenary in Geneva. Since this is a Plenary, our TF will meet Tuesday-Wednesday and Thursday morning. The 802.3 WG opening Plenary will be Monday afternoon and the closing Plenary on Thursday afternoon.

Our goal is to close on the automotive link segment definition.

802.3 will be meeting in several facilities that are new to us. Please look at the map links below for building locations.

Please note the individual Working Group Sessions will take place in the following buildings: ITU, CICG, CCV. All buildings can be accessed by the same transit stops and are in close walking proximity to one another.

ITU (REGISTRATION & SECURITY BADEGS)

International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Place des Nations, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland FLOOR PLAN (http://www.itu.int/aboutitu/itu-plan.pdf)

CICG

Centre International de Conférence Genève (CICG)

17 rue de Varembé

CH 1211 Genève 20

Tél. +41 (0)22 791 91 11

BUILDING PLAN (http://www.cicg.ch/content/pdf/cicg_plan_acces.pdf)

CCV

Centre de Conférences

de Varembé (CCV)

9-11 rue de Varembé

CH 1211 Genève 20

Tél. +41 (0)22 791 91 11

BUILDING PLAN (http://www.cicg.ch/content/pdf/cicg_plan_acces.pdf)

The current schedule with room assignment's may be found here:

http://802world.org/apps/session/81/attendee/schedule

Room assignments may change, so check it often.

Network information for all facilities:

SSID: IEEE802

PASSWORD: Geneva2013

REGISTRATION

&

SECURITY

BADGES

Place des Nations,

1211 Geneva

20,

Switzerland

Tower

Entrance

Open24 hours 7 days a week

Varembé

Entrance

(M--?F)

Open 6:00AM to 10:00PM

Monbrilliant

Entrance

(M--?F)

Open 6:00AM to 10:00PM

CICG BUILDING HOURS

17 rue de Varembé

CH 1211

Genève

20

Open 7:00AM?7:00PM*

CCV BUILDING HOURS

9--?11 rue de Varembé

CH 1211

Genève

20

Open 7:00AM?7:00PM*

*All sessions must be completed and all attendees must be out of the building by 7:00PM.

The July meeting page has been updated with presentations:

http://ieee802.org/3/bp/public/jul13/jul13.htm

I look forward to seeing you next week!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR