Re: [802.3_RTPGE] 802.3bp RTPGE EMC-Noise Ad Hoc Face-to-Face meeting

Colleagues,

Per Chris’ request. The Channel ad hoc has been reschedule to 1:30-2:30 today in ITU room C1.

Today’s schedule:

9:00AM – 10AM: EMC ad hoc - ITU room C1

10:00AM – 11:00AM additional time for EMC ad hoc if required- ITU room C1

11:00-12:00PM: All 802 Time Sync special presentation in 400GbE, CICG, Room 2

1:30-2:30 Channel ad hoc -ITU room C1

2:30 – close - Regular P802.3bp TF resumes - ITU room C1

Thanks to all for your flexibility.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR