[802.3_RTPGE] [802.3bp] [EMC-Noise Ad Hoc] Follow up to F2F Meeting notes 7/17/2013

Dear colleagues,

attached you find a some additional notes on measurement adapter/test setup and a clarification of what – at last – I understood as “extended link segment”.

Please don’t understand this slide as a finished proposal for a unified test setup – I would like to try to add more additional information to this slideset and

summarize all the inputs we have (please give feedback if you have any additional input, most probably I didn’t get all comments during our F2F meeting)

before we go on an try to define the unified test setup/adapter.

Regards,

Stefan