[802.3_RTPGE] Meeting Material for York Uploaded

Colleagues,

The meeting materials for York have been uploaded at
http://ieee802.org/3/bp/public/sep13/sep13.htm

Also, the English translation of "Analysis and Modeling of Interference
Environment in Motor Vehicle" has been placed in the private area. Thanks to
Thomas Hogenmueller of Bosch for taking this action item out of the July
meeting.

Our focus will be the discussion and adoption of baseline proposals for the
automotive link segment and EMC limits. I expect that we will use
face-to-face ad hocs in York to do this, with ad hocs report and proposals
for baselines presented on Thursday, or sooner.

I wish you all safe travels---see you next week in York!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR