Von: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013 16:38
An: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_RTPGE] Presentations for Dallas

Colleagues,

In order to focus on the baseline proposals, I would like all presentations for Dallas to come in under the umbrella of either the channel or EMC ad hocs. Please work with the respective ad hoc  chairs.

We must close the baselines  in order to move forward to PHY proposals.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html