[802.3_RTPGE] 802.3bp PHY Baseline

Colleagues,

Following up on our F2F discussions in Dallas, the 802.3bp chair suggested to have more focused discussions for PHY baseline proposals. I came up with the attached list of items which is open to your suggestions & additions. If you’d like to be involved please indicate the area(s) that you will be contributing in this list. Please respond by December 6th and after the list is completed, we will have a conference call to discuss the next steps.

Best Regards,

Mehmet V. Tazebay

Note: All the meetings will be conducted according to IEEE 802.3 Patent Bylaws and the minutes will be recorded & distributed to the Task Force.