Re: [802.3_RTPGE] Channel definitions ad hoc - December 5 - 8 AM PST

Colleagues,

Contribution attached, proposal for optional link segment for December 5 agenda item.

Regards, Chris

Agenda December 5

1)Review patent policy

(2)Reviewed October 31 minutes

(3)Review action items

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/public/nov13/moffit_3bp_01_1113.pdf

>>>Review action plan optional Link Segment

>>Chris DiMinico - Proposal optional link segment and measurements

>>>Bob Lounsbury – Topology considerations (UTP short channel)

and (long channel TBD)