[802.3_RTPGE] Draft D0.3 is posted

Dear colleagues,

Preliminary Task Force draft D0.3 is posted online at the following URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/private/index.html. The summary of the changes in D0.3:

-          Changes in Clause 98 (and specifically, to subclause 98.4.4) to address definitions of the mandatory automotive link segment supporting distance up to 15 meters (link segment type A) and additional link segment supporting distance up to 40 meters (link segment type B).

-          Several minor wording fixed based on offline comments receiver from Arthur (thanks)

I would like to encourage all participants of the P802.3bp Task Force to go through the draft for the upcoming meeting and submit any comments offline to myself and Steve, if there is anything that requires immediate change. Also, contributions towards individual sections of the draft would be very welcome, to help move the draft forward. I will be more than willing to work with individual contributors to get their approved contributions into the draft as soon as possible.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Network Architect, Principal Engineer

Bright House Networks