[802.3_RTPGE] Canceled: [802.3_RTPGE] Channel definitions ad hoc - June 19...

Colleagues,

Unfortunately unexpected travel delays will preempt meeting planned for tomorrow.

We will meet following week June 26 8 AM PDT..

Please note that although during the June 5th channel definitions ad hoc during  review of diminico_3bp_04_0514.pdf it was pointed out that the text and the figures in diminico_3bp_04_0514.pdf did not align with the intended referenced use cases and  other changes were recommend, we will adopt the documented baselines as motioned below. Changes to the adopted baseline require consent from the Task Force.

In the meantime I will update Annex’s to address June 5th channel definitions ad hoc review comments as change text to the baseline. This text will need Task Force approval.  I will have review copy prepared for June 28 meeting..

Regards, Chris