[802.3_RTPGE] 1000BASE-T1

Colleagues,

Consistent with our simulation & analysis results for our line coding & FEC proposal, we have been disclosing our simulation assumptions for the noise model and channel environment. Recently, there has been a question for the exact 1-pair UTP 10m DFE coefficients that we have been using for our DFE + FEC simulations and we’d like to make that available to the Task Force members. We can discuss the details if you have further questions when we have F2F next week in San Diego.

Thanks and best regards,

Mehmet

0.4230
-0.1623