From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:23 AM
To: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_RTPGE] P802.3 July 2014 Website Updated

Colleagues,

The Website has been updated with final presentations and the meeting
minutes.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR
scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- Begin Message ---

Hi Steve,

Please see the attached report, TX PSD proposal and motions as presented to the 802.3bp Task Force.

Thanks and best regards,

Mehmet