[802.3_RTPGE] November Call for Presentations

Colleagues,

The IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 Task Force will be held during the IEEE 802
Plenary Meeting (week of Nov 2).  Meeting details may be found at
http://802world.org/plenary/.  Please make your hotel reservations as soon
as possible.

Reservations can be made online using the following link:
https://802world.org/apps/session/88/register2

The Task Force will be meeting Tuesday, Nov 4 to Thursday, noon, Nov 6.  We
will do our first comment resolution session on Draft D1.0. Presentations
should speak to open items and providing text for the draft.  Anyone wishing
to present, please provide the following information (per Procedure for
Presenters web page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/public/presentproc.html)

Name of presenter
Title of presentation
Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and
answers)
Brief description of topic

Presentations should be kept to 20 minutes in duration, excluding time for
questions and answers.  Requests for presentation time greater than 20
minutes will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and the requestor should
contact the chair prior to making the request to justify the additional
time.  As Chair, I reserve the right to introduce parties to each other in
the interest of consensus building, if the two (or more) parties are
planning a presentation on a similar topic.

Requests for presentation time must be made two Thursdays preceding the
meeting.  For the Nov Plenary meeting, requests for presentation time shall
be made to me at scarlson@xxxxxxxx  and must be made by Oct 23, 2014.  The
presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at
scarlson@xxxxxxxx by Monday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the Nov
Plenary, presentations must be submitted by Oct 27, 2014.  While deadline
dates have been provided, in the interest of meeting planning, I would
appreciate if individuals contact me as soon as possible with their
presentation requests.

As a reminder, please make sure that all requests for presentations or
submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices at the
bottom of the email.  All such emails will be refused and requests /
presentations will not be acknowledged.

As a reminder to the group, we are a contribution driven organization.   It
should not be assumed by anyone that work will just get done without
contributions to drive it.  Areas not moving forward will be brought to the
attention of the Task Force for consideration on how to address.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR