From: Mehmet Tazebay [mailto:mtazebay@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:35 PM
To: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_RTPGE] OAM Channel Discussion

Dear Colleagues,

I’ve received feedback from Automotive OEMs regarding to OAM channel requirements which they’d like to discuss with 802.3bp Task Force. Therefore, I’d like to set up a conference call to discuss their feedback ahead of san Antonio plenary. Please indicate your availability for

10/28  8:30am PST

or

10/30  8:30am PST

and I will set up the conference call according to the majority attendance.

Regards,

Mehmet