[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp January Webpage updated and D1.1 comments/proposed responses uploaded

Colleagues,

Received comments (with updates and additional comments received
post-deadline) as well as proposed responses to these comments on draft D1.1
are available at the following URL:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/comments/index.html. Please review the proposed
interim. My thanks to our esteemed editor for his usual rapid response.

The January 2015 interim webpage has been updated with presentations
received to date. Many of the presentations contain proposed text, either
based on approved baselines, or suggesting new baselines and relate to
comments against D1.1.

We will meet Wednesday and Thursday next week. P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 will meet
Sunday and Monday, and P802.3bu PoDL meets Tuesday. PoDL has no overlap with
either 1000BASE-T1 or 100BASE-T1. I would encourage you to attend PoDL to
help them advance their draft and provide technical feedback. We will also
have ad hoc time available on Tuesday for any issues common to P802.3bp,
P802.3bu and P802.3bw.

I look forward to seeing you all in Atlanta.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR