[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp Austin Interim

Colleagues,

I look forward to seeing you next week in Austin. Thanks again to our host,
Freescale Semiconductor for providing meeting space and support.

The recirculation ballot has closed and the received comments will be posted
shortly.(UPDATE: Marek has already posted the received comments!)

The meeting will start promptly at 9AM Monday. Please arrive early in order
to pick your badge and get settled in our meeting room. Out start time
Tuesday will be decided Monday based on our workload. As this is an official
802.3bp 2-day interim, IMAT will be used for attendance, with the hard-copy
sign-in sheets as backup.

Marek Hajduczenia, our esteemed Chief editor, will join us via Web
conferencing. I am confident that this will work well, but we will have to
careful about speaking all at once.

Presentations received to date have been posted at the February interim
section of the Website. More presentations are expected and will be posted
when received. The presentations are either in support of comments made to
D1.2, or providing additional text. This is exactly as it should be at this
point in the project, and I think all the individual who have worked to
produce this material.

A formal agenda will be posted when all presentations are in. Our goals for
next week are:

1. Resolve comments against D1.2
2. Adopt further text into D1.3
3. Discuss open items in draft and assign work
4. Discuss the path to WG ballot

See you on Monday!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR