[802.3_RTPGE] FW: 802-March 2015 Plenary Session - Hotel Reservation Procedures Update

FYI

From: Lisa Ronmark [mailto:lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 10:09 AM
To: Nikolich Paul; Thaler Pat; Gilb James P. K.; Chaplin Clint; D'Ambrosia John; Rosdahl Jon; Parsons Glenn; Law David; Stephens Adrian; Heile Bob; Marks Roger; Shellhammer Steve; Das Subir; Mody Apurva; Zuniga Juan Carlos; Thompson Geoffrey O.
Cc: Slykhouse Dawn; Ronmark Lisa; Notor John; John Messenger; Carlson Steve; Dorothy Stanley; Rick Alfvin
Subject: 802-March 2015 Plenary Session - Hotel Reservation Procedures Update

Good Day All,

As the March 2015 IEEE 802 Plenary Session will commence in a couple of weeks, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you and your Working Group members the most up to date contact information for the Estrel Hotel.

As a means of most efficiently processing IEEE 802 attendee requests the reservation weblink has been retired. For all new or existing reservation requests please Email the Estrel Directly.

            • Reservation Inquiries by email: groups@xxxxxxxxxx

            • Cancel Reservation by email: reservation@xxxxxxxxxx

*please include your full name and IEEE 802 Plenary Session in your correspondence.

Registration & Event Website: http://802world.org/plenary

Email Distribution List

We provide e-mailed session announcements and updates. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:

subscribe stds-802-all
end

Meeting Planner Contact Information

Please contact The Meeting Planner directly if they may be of any assistance in your preparations for this event.
They are accessible via telephone and email:

Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Meeting Planner
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Court