[802.3_RTPGE] D1.3 Comments Due Date

Colleagues,

Comments to D1.3 are due on Thursday, 3 March 2015 11:59pm AOE. Please
submit your comments as early as possible to allow the editor more
processing time. If you are contributing text as a comment that references a
PDF document, please make sure to submit PDF along with the text to the
editor. I will post the PDF as soon as it is received.

I look forward to seeing you all in Berlin. We have only 1.5 days of TF
meeting time so we will need to be very focused.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR