From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 3:24 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: 'scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Draft D1.3 proposed responses to received comments

Dear colleagues,

Proposed responses to all received comments against draft D1.3 are available at the following URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/comments/8023bp_D13_proposed.pdf. Please note that a few comments were missing supplemental materials and had to be proposed to be rejected at this time.

I would appreciate the review of the proposed responses ahead of the next week’s meeting so that we can streamline the resolution process.

Thank you

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD
Network Architect, Principal Engineer
Bright House Networks