[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp Monday Meeting

Colleagues,

I look forward to seeing you at the opening Working Group meeting from 10AM
to noon tomorrow in  ECC Room 1, ECC 1st Floor. Please see the map here:

http://802world.org/plenary/files/2015/03/Meeting-Map.pdf

Please be ready to go at 10AM as we have only two hours for the opening WG
plenary. Lunch in included in your registration fee. Follow the signs or
staff for directions to the lunch area.

The P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 meeting will start promptly at 13:00 in Paris, EH
Wing 3. Again, please make sure you are ready to go at 13:00 as we have a
full agenda and only 1.5 meeting days. We have a hard stop Monday at 18:00
due to tutorials.

The March meeting Webpages are up-to-date. Our Chief Editor has sent out a
request to identify any comments that you wish to discuss in the meeting.
All other comments will be approved in one bucket  motion at the end of
comment resolution.

I look forward to a productive meeting.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR