[802.3_RTPGE] FW: May Interim Meeting Social

Colleagues,

I've just been informed that our May interim host, the Ethernet Alliance,
will be hosting a social event on Tuesday, May 19.

Details are in this email and attached PDF. Hosts pay for social events from
their own funds, not your meeting fee.

Many thanks to the Ethernet Alliance for doing this!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR