[802.3_RTPGE] July Hotel Booking

Colleagues,

Some of you are getting an indication that the normal hotel rate is sold
out. It is likely that a sellout exists on one or more of your requested
nights. Many hotel reservation systems can tell you which night or nights
are unavailable. Sadly, this is not one of them.

If you have a problem when booking, please send an email with the dates you
are trying to book to the 802 meeting planners. I have CC'd them on this
email so you'll have their addresses. Feel free to CC me as well.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR