[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp July Meeting in Waikoloa

Colleagues,

The opening 802.3 WG plenary will be from 10h00 to noon on Monday, 13 July.
The P802.3bp Task Force will meet Monday afternoon from 13h00 to 17h30, and
Tuesday from 08h00 to noon at the July plenary. We will resolve comments to
D1.5 and decide if we need to create D1.6.  The meeting time may be shorter
depending upon workload.

At the closing plenary on Thursday we will request that the 802.3 WG advance
our draft to working group ballot.  Please make sure to attend this meeting
as your vote counts, and if the WG has any questions, I would like to have
the TF available to provide answers.

The CFI for the this project was held in Hawaii in March of 2012. Three
years later, we have an excellent draft and are ready to move this project
further down the path to completion.

Since we are in Hawaii, feel free to wear aloha shirts and other festive
garb!

I look forward to seeing you all next month!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR