[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp September Interim Meeting notice and Call for Presentations

All,

The P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 Task Force meeting will be held during the  802.3 interim meeting week in Bonita Springs, FL (Week of Sept 14th).

Meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

As usual we will “share” the week with the 802.3bw group and this time take the 2nd half of the week. It is possible the P802.3bw will not meet in September if the 2nd sponsor ballot recirculation comes back clean. The  P802.3bp TF will meet  Wednesday  Sept 16th,  Thursday Sept 17th and Friday Sept 18th.  Schedule for those 3 days will depend on how many comments and contributions we receive.

The focus of the meeting will be to review any comments received on the D2.0  Working Group ballot and make any changes.  Presentations in support of comments made against D2.0 are encouraged if necessary. This is the same as we have done in TF review.

This message is a meeting notification for the interim TF meeting and  a call for presentations.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at scarlson@xxxxxxxx  and must be made by Friday, Sept 4th, 2015.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  by Tuesday of the following week  (Tues Sept 8th, 2015).

*** Finally a short reminder to everyone that hasn’t submitted their ballot for the currently open Working Group ballot - Ballot closes Thursday 27th August 2015 23:59 AOE. Please follow the instructions in David Law’s working group ballot announcement email on how to submit your ballot.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Bonita Springs!

Regards,

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR