[802.3_RTPGE] Comment 288

On George Zimmerman's comment #288 97.5.4.2.1, my expectation of the bit error rate test is that it is performed in a defined alien test configuration so text as follows is suggested:

Differential signals received at the MDI that were transmitted from a remote transmitter and have passed through a link specified in 97.5.5 with alien crosstalk from other bundled links as outlined in Figures 97B-2 and 97B-3 are received with a BER...

However it may also need to include something about Table 97–13, and I'm not sure how that would fit in.

Bryan Moffitt

CommScope Systems Engineering