[802.3_RTPGE] IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 D2.1: proposed responses to comments

Dear colleagues,

Proposed responses to the majority of received comments are now posted online at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/comments/8023bp_D21_proposed.pdf.

By default, all comments will be accepted as proposed in bulk, unless specifics comments are requested to be taken out  of bulk for discussion at the next week’s meeting. Please email *directly* me and Steve if you would like to take any of these comments for consideration during the meeting this week. I will prepare the list of requested comments that we will look at during the F2F meeting.

Safe travels

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD, CCNA CSCO12874393
Network Architect, Principal Engineer
Bright House Networks
Office +1-813-295-5644
Cell +1-813-465-0669