[802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp Meetings in Atlanta

Colleagues,

P802.3bp will meet Monday and Tuesday to resolve comments from the initial
sponsor ballot. I expect this to be a busy meeting. If you are a member of
the sponsor ballot pool, please follow the instructions on using the
myBallot system. If you have any questions, please contact myself or David
Law.

If you are not a member of the SB pool, you may submit non-binding comments.
Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/RTPGE/email/msg00742.html for details.

I would encourage advance discussion of comments that propose additions to
the draft, e.g. MDI, Return Loss, via the reflector to hopefully arrive at a
consensus position prior to comment submission.

We will discuss the timeline to project completion in Atlanta.

I look forward to seeing you next year!

Regards,

Steve