Re: [802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp - Chair's Standard Offer -Reminder

Steve - thanks for putting the rogue comments spreadsheet on the web page. One thing not mentioned there - as I understand it, for all 'rogue comments' the 'must be satisfied' field must be "No"

Why they didn't put that into the spreadsheet in the IEEE-SA, I don't know. Maybe some groups allow mandatory rogue comments....

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President and Principle Consultant
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Communications