Re: [802.3_RTPGE] P802.3bp - Chair's Standard Offer -Reminder

All,

In any case, the P802.3bp editorial team will make sure that rogue comments are properly classified.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR