Von: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016 18:04
An: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_RTPGE] 802.3bp-2016

Colleagues,

802.3bp-2016 1000BASE-T1 was approved today by the IEEE-SASB.
Congratulations to all, and thanks to everyone for all the hard work!

I would like to thank our Chief Editor, Marek Hajduczenia, for his
outstanding editorial work, rapid turnaround of drafts, and efficient
comment resolution.

I hope to see you in San Diego so we can celebrate!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR