[802.3_SPEP2P] Presentation reminder and update on presentations and issues to work...

All – as we get ready for this meeting, PLEASE let me know if you are planning a presentation for 802.3dg.  We will have a few (meaty) presentations from Philip Curran and Brian Murray on the PCS, line code, and PHY performance. I expect there will be good technical discussion. Hopefully we will be in a position to accept some baselines on the PHY, getting us started on the draft.

In addition, I’ve been chatting with Jason Potterf, who last meeting indicated he was intending to bring the MII discussion to a broader audience in the New Ethernet Application ad hoc.  Jason tells me he is targeting for that to happen at the July plenary, and, if you are interested, please contact him.  If you’re at the meeting, he might have an offline discussion planning issues.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx