[802.3_YANG] Liaison Statement, "LS on generation of YANG modules from Transport Technology UML information models" from ITU-T SG15

Dear Colleagues,

The 802.3 Working Group has received a Liaison from ITU-T SG15 on “generation of YANG modules from Transport Technology UML information models”, our SG is asked to consider and respond to the liaison. The purpose of the liaison is ‘for comment’. The letter and related documents are uploaded and can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/YANG/public/july16/SG15-LS353.zip

Please take a look and we will discuss it in the July meeting and prepare a response before the 802.3 Working Group closing meeting.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yan