[802.3_YANG] Presentation requests for Septemer Interim

Dear colleagues,

Apologize to send out the request for presentation time late. The next meeting for us is the interim in Fort Worth, TX, September 14-16, 2016. Our meeting is scheduled on Monday from 9am for a whole day which can be found at https://ixiainterim.sched.org.

We will still meet as Study Group, but are going to discuss technical solutions/ideas for the Task Force.

So, if you plan to present, please send a request to me at zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx by 11:59pm AOE on Tuesday, September 6 with information below:

       Title of presentation

       Time Requested: (this should include time for questions and answers)

       Presenter, Affiliation

       Brief description of topic

The presentations must be submitted by 11:59pm AOE on Friday, September 9, 2016.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yan