[802.3_YANG] Agenda for September Interim

Dear Colleagues,

Per requests I got, the draft agenda for next week meeting includes: (1) updates of related YANG work outside 802.3; (2) some general items for Task Force work, such as Timeline…; (3) modeling discussion.

The presentations for next week’s meeting are updated onto the group page but not available yet which will be uploaded once I get them all.

Also, please review the minutes from the July meeting to expedite a motion to adopt those minutes after we begin business in Fort Worth.

For the next week meeting , we will meet on Monday from 9am at Texas C Second Level.

Please use the following url to get the whole meeting schedule: https://ixiainterim.sched.org.

See you next week! Safe travels.

Best Regards,

Yan