From: Peter Jones (petejone)
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:50 PM
To: STDS-802-3-YANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE: 802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc - reminder and call for presentations Friday, October 14

The meeting for this week is cancelled (no presentation requests).

We will have one more scheduled meeting (October 28th) before the plenary. Please get your presentation requests in early.

Regards
Peter

Peter Jones
802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc Chair
http://www.ieee802.org/3/YANG/index.html