[802.3_PDCC] Website updates, minus the minutes

Colleagues, I have updated the PDCC site, except I have yet to transcribe my minutes. I will have to get to them later.

At this point I have the most important items posted in the K.147 private area. I’ve posted the ‘post meeting updates’ of the marked up comment file and most recent K.147 draft recommendation. Those are items #2 and #3 at the top of the K.147 private area. The most important file is the very first file on the page, the new comment form. I have transcribed all the comments into this document, found here (password required): https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/K147/comments-802d3-SG5-TD561-R2.docx.

You should have received an updated invited for this coming Wednesday’s PDCC meeting, extending the duration to 2 hours (as announced in the last PDCC ad hoc meeting) just in case we need the extra time. I’m happy to accept review of the file before the meeting, allowing me to consolidate all review into one doc and hopefully keeping the meeting short.

I look forward to getting this wrapped up in the next meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force