[802.3_PDCC] Agenda for our next meeting

Colleagues, the agenda for the next PDCC meeting is to wrap up the liaison reply that we started at the Atlanta Plenary. To do that, we need to compile more use cases for incorporation into the draft reply. Last week, we did not have a meeting as no one had time to do that work following the Plenary week.

I’m requesting that anyone that has compile due case info for inclusion to please send to me so I can incorporate into the letter for us to review in the next meeting. If I receive nothing by Tuesday,28 March, 11:59PM AOE, I will cancel the meeting Wednesday morning.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force