[802.3_PDCC] Example high power use cases added

Colleagues,

Thanks for a great discussion yesterday. One output the group identified was to cite industrial and building automation use cases that required higher current. To that end, I have added a few use cases to the attached document. These are in red text. Chad has already integrated the black text into our liaison letter so the “net new” portion is in red. Feedback welcomed.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Voss

Distinguished Engineer

PANDUIT Corporate Research and Development

Direct = (779) 254-5097

Email = bob.voss@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile = (219) 384-6515

Panduit-Logo-2015_R_right-tag-line_72dpi

Book a Chat with BV via MS Bookings