From: Chad Jones (cmjones) <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 3:28 PM
To: Bob Voss <Bob.Voss@xxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_PDCC] Example high power use cases added

>> CAUTION: This email originated outside of our organization. Do not open attachments or click on links unless you recognize and verify the sender, and know the content is safe. <<

Bob, thanks for this contribution. I’ve accepted all the changes to the result doc from yesterday and added this text into it, posting to the PDCC public site: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/IEEE_802d3_to_SC25_0323_draft_230405-TO.doc

You’ll see I’ve stricken through a sentence. In the context of the paragraph, I think the sentence is redundant.

For the rest, I’m happy to take more contributions and will update the doc with those as they are received. I’m also happy to have a discussion on this reflector about wordsmithing the text. With these additions, I think we are very close to wrapping up this reply. I’m hoping the meeting next week is just the formal review and PDCC approval of the reply for me to take to the dot3 WG.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force