[802.3_PDCC] Agenda for next meeting

All, you should have received a meeting cancellation for today’s scheduled meeting as we have no agenda.

The next scheduled meeting is 3 May 2023, 1PM EDT. We already have agenda for that meeting. I have posted the 1st WD for maintenance of ISO/IEC 14763-2 to the PDCC private area in the 11801 sub-site. The agenda for next week will be to review this document, preparing for any comments that may need approved by the WG at the interim series the week of 15 May. Please review the document and forward any comments to me so I can compile them for review in the next meeting. Please send comments by COB Tuesday 2 May.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force