[802.3_PDCC] New K.147 document

All, I have been made aware that there is a new K.147 document published recently. The abstract states:

This TD contains the Draft Recommendation ITU-T ITU-T K.147: “Protection of networked information technology equipment”. This draft Recommendation is currently under AAP as it received comments from IEEE. The purpose of this TD is to present some suggested changes and discuss it among SG5RG-AP members.

I have placed the document in the K.147 folder in the PDCC private area. I don’t think there is enough time to review this for the PDCC Ad Hoc scheduled for tomorrow, therefore I will put this on the agenda for the next PDCC Ad Hoc, tentatively scheduled for June 7 (pending time to review the new draft).

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force