From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 12:42 PM
To: PDCC <STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_PDCC] June 7 meeting

Chad – I note that the two documents are nearly identical (30 May and 2 June).   I then went to compare the 2nd June document with the last one we reviewed and commented on – 27 October. The substantive changes shown in the document are marked as introduced by Mick Maytum on 21 October, and are included in the document that we reviewed for our November comments.

There appear to be editorial changes added by the new editors, which I don’t really have a problem with.  I have done an electronic compare and confirmed this.

Given the timing of Mick’s decline in health, and the date of our comments, it seems reasonable that the comments either were not considered yet, or were not implemented.  It may be useful for reviewers to post the result of the comparison of the 2 June text and the 27 October text.  I will provide that separately to you by email.

-george